- LEARN HOW SOUND WAVES WORK: Resonance bowls are for anyone who’s curious about the effect sound has on water. Simply rub the bowl’s handles to create vibrations and watch the water spout into small waves or fountain jets.
- SEE THE DRAGONS: Resonance bowls, also called Chinese spouting bowls, originated 1000s of years ago during the Han Dynasty (202 B.C. - A.D. 9). A tribute to its history, the bowl has four Han dragons engraved in the bottom. Watch the dragons spout water from their mouths to create the illusion of them making the waves --- and not you.
- WHO’S IT FOR? Anyone who’s curious about learning how things work! Perfect for kids interested in science, geology, oceanography and more. The sprouting bowl includes a user manual with experiments for kids to try at home or for teachers and educators to use in the classroom.
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: The resonating bowl is built with high-quality brass materials to handle hard, everyday use year after year. The design is tough and durable.
- AMERICAN COMPANY: Fristaden Lab is an American lab equipment company. We back the resonance bowl with a 1 Year Warranty. If you have any problems with or questions about the singing bowl, our customer service knows this product well and is ready to help you.
Details: Dating back to the Han Dynasty (202 B.C. - A.D. 9), Resonance Bowls, also known as Chinese Sprouting Bowls, can demonstrate the behavior of waves. To use, rub your hands back and forth along the handles. The handle's vibrations will cause the water to "sprout up", hence the object's name. Watch the water jet up or ripple around the rim as you experiment with the vibrations. For best results, wash your hands with soap before use and place the bowl on a soft, but flat surface. This brass Resonance Bowl, designed by JoanLab, is 14cm tall and 38cm in diameter. It weights 1.75kg. One Year Manufacturer Warranty Included.
This Resonance Bowl is sold by Fristaden Lab, an American-brand lab and scientific equipment retailer established in 2013 in Chicago, Illinois. Fristaden Lab is owned and operated by Fristaden & Company, LLC.
Package Dimensions: 15.1 x 15.0 x 5.5 inches