Author: Jones, Mary
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 192
Release Date: 20-11-2015
Boost Your Immune System with Nature’s Bounty!
Herbal antibiotics have been used throughout the centuries as natural treatments for hundreds of diseases and ailments, including wisdom teeth extraction, broken bones and even surgery—and like 98% of Americans, you’ve probably taken a course of synthetic antibiotics to help you recover.
While there’s nothing wrong with synthetic antibiotics, BIG Pharma’s running scared of the natural alternative to their expensive drugs (and profits) —while you can utilize natural remedies that leave less impact on the environment and your internal body chemistry.
Herbal Antibiotics is the most in-depth introduction to natural healing and herbal medicine available today, giving you the explanations on why certain herbs work as herbal antivirals and herbal antibiotics and how you can use them to fight your next infection—or simply boost your immunity to nasties in your area!
Organic antibiotics aren’t hokum, they are a legitimate way to treat some of the most prevalent infections and sicknesses that we get today.
What’s covered in Herbal Antibiotics? Here’s a brief overview:
• Learn to pick, prepare and use the Top 45 Most Valuable Herbs that you can easily find growing in your area, or even in your local grocery store or health food shop with our in-depth profiles, featuring illustrations.
• Discover how to fight bad bacteria with herbal treatments—and how they compare to traditional treatments available from your pharmacist.
• Find out what are the 5 Key Essential Oils with Natural Antibiotic properties.
• Consult a “cheat sheet” for fighting infections naturally with the right herbal medicine.
• Get the low-down on natural antibiotics with a FAQ that addresses the 14 most common questions people ask about natural remedies.