- [Adjustable and Reusable] - The cover wrap use soft neoprene fabric can provides support for shoulder and fits your body well. Elastic straps can be easily adjusted (extends from 29.5" to 43.3") and attached to the wrap, fits for people of different figures.
- [Large Gel Ice Pack] - 9.84" x 9.25" inch hot cold pack gives a complete coverage to the entire shoulder area including the back and arm, providing maximum benefits; Still keep soft after frozen,if the ice pack was frozen in less than -18°c for more than 4 hours will be hard to bend, w'd suggest you to put it aside for a while(1-3 minutes) until it becomes soft.
- [Versatile Use] - Shpulder ice wrap can relieves muscle and joint pain, sport injuries, rotator cuff injuries, golfers & tennis elbow, arthritis, inflammation, swelling, sprain and more, fits women and men.
- [Hot and Cold Therapy] - For cold therapy: freeze the gel pack in freezer for at least 2 hours, helps sprains sore, swelling and aches. For hot therapy: place the ice pack in microwave for 10 seconds, help to relieve arthritis.
- [100% Satisfied Service] - A Free No-Hassle Replacement Process. If have any problems about product, please feel free to contact us and we will take care of it WITHIN 4 HOURS to ensure our customer experience.
Details: Hilph Gel Ice Pack with Shoulder Wrap Feature: ● Universal large size 9.25" x 19.6" ● Comfortable neoprene material ● Excellent cold-keeping ability ● Reusable and microwaveable ● Flexible and soft at 0°F(-18°C) ● Keep mobile when secured in place Application: Pain relief & temperature cooling (Shoulder Injuries, Sports Injuries, Sprains Sore, Swelling, Sling Support Wrap) For Hot Therapy: Place the compress flat in microwave, set power level to high. Microwave in 700 to 800 wattage, heat up no more than 50 seconds. Increase or decrease heating time in 10 seconds intervals to reach desired temperature. To heat without a microwave, place the compress in a basin. For boiling water over it, keep the compress in the water for 2 minutes or more to have it heated sufficiently. Use tongs to remove from basin. For Cold Therapy: Store compress in freezer for a minimum of one hour before use, or keep one compress in freezer for instant use. Package Included ● 1 gel pack (9.25" x 9.84", 1.1lbs) ● 1 neoprene wrap that long 19.7",high 9.25" (the long band extends from 29.5" to 47") ● 1 extra elastic band with hook and loop fastener(37.4" in length)
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.6 x 2.6 inches