Author: McCarthy, Marie
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 304
Release Date: 10-05-2018
Reclaim your Life and Discover a Path to True Healing and Inner Peace Amidst Childhood Trauma!
Childhood abuse and trauma has consequences that last long into adulthood. Healing often feels like a complex or even impossible process, leading many to suffer quietly in silence.
The good news is, there is hope. Leaving behind the loneliness and isolation of suffering to face past traumas and reclaim a sense of self is a challenging, but ultimately life-affirming process.
Marie McCarthy is your guide. Witness Awakening: Finding peace and Healing in the Midst of Childhood Trauma uses her own 25-year journey of healing from childhood trauma and PTSD, and her experience as a practicing trauma psychotherapist to inspire survivors like you to achieve the peace you deserve.
In this book, you’ll learn how she's thriving after years of suffering and how you can stand together with other survivors and regain the gift of PEACE. Inside you'll also discover:
- Marie's own healing process and how you can adapt it to your own journey.
- Insights into the many parallels shared by survivors of childhood trauma.
- The power of inner child work, and reconnecting to self-awareness.
- How forming spiritual connections and expressing your inner pain can help in the healing process.
- How to identify the loving helpers and strong survivors that can help support you along the way.
- That you are not alone on this journey.
Childhood trauma is a terrible reality in our society, but that does not mean survivors must suffer alone. There is hope.
The road to healing is a challenging one, but the rewards are inner peace, stability and a greater sense of self. Let Marie guide you along the path to inner peace and health. Check out Witness Awakening: Finding peace and Healing in the Midst of Childh